We went to Disneyland with Alex's Brother and Sister-in-law. We had a lot of fun. HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY HAILEY! I will do a more birthdayish blog when I am not so tired.
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
Explaining the Mysteries of Life
We went to Disneyland with Alex's Brother and Sister-in-law. We had a lot of fun. HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY HAILEY! I will do a more birthdayish blog when I am not so tired.
Posted by Kristi at 8:55 PM
3 comments:
Can you believe she is a year already. It goes by way to fast! Our little guy will be a year in 5 months. I am trying not to think that far in advance, it makes me sad and happy.
Happy Birthday Hailey!
Hope you guys had fun in Di'neyland. And Mike and Jodie, I hope you only went on the fast rides.
She is just so freakin' pretty!
Post a Comment