BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

I don't listen to a word they say

With the passing of the King, mixed feelings have gone through a lot of people including myself. I, too, have heard and joined in on a of few jokes about how the creepy pedophile is gone and that he will have to be recycled since he's 80% plastic, but, all joking aside, he was still a person. A person who had talent for singing and, especially, dancing. He had some great talent even back in the days that he sang with Jackie, Tito, Jermaine and Marlon. Man, I still wish I could moonwalk like he could.

Speaking of moonwalking, there was once a video game that was made after his famous dance move. To honor the passing of this great singer/dancer I've decided to share the commercial for Michael Jackson's Moonwalker with all of you. Some of you might think that I'm mocking his death with this video, in fact it's the opposite. Hopefully most of you know of my likeing to video games and I feel that this is best way that I can honor him. I'm even thinking of downloading this on an emulator.

0 comments: