BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Part of Your World!

I haven't posted video of Hailey singing for a while. She is going through a phase where she hates the camera. Every time she sees the camera she lays on the floor and screams, "No! No! No!" If she doesn't see it, it means she's preoccupied with something else, and doesn't do nearly as good a job as when she is just singing. This video is actually about two months old but isn't nearly as clear as she normally sounds and I have to prompt her much more than usual, so I have held off on posting it. I now realize that until she gets past this phase I won't get a better video, so this is what you get.

1 comments:

charlye said...

That was awesome! As usual. You know how cute your kids are :)