My engine is full of water. The mechanic says this is not from driving through the flood. He says that driving in water doesn't cause it, and it's just a coincidence. After putting a small fortune into the transmission, I either have to put a small fortune into the motor or get a new car. So much for naming Newton.
On Wednesday I found out I grind my teeth in my sleep and need a night guard to make the pain go away. I guess it is better than finding out that the only way to make the pain go away is to pull some teeth.
Week three of two kids and very little Alex.
It hasn't been a good week.
There has been lots of tears and those who know me well, know I am NOT a crier.
Luckily I have been blessed with an amazing husband, even if I don't get to see him much right now, and two wonderful children. Between them, they make me so happy and they remind me that in the eternal perspective these trials have very little significance.
On Tuesday Matthew started doing this:
He is quite proud that he can sit up completely on his own. He also has been clapping.
Hailey has been singing cute little Halloween songs that Granky taught her but refuses to let me take a video. She sings them to Matthew and then they both laugh uncontrollably. I don't really know what they are laughing about but it makes me happy inside. I also took her to YW with me on Wednesday where we were learning kickboxing and did a tiny bit of yoga. She has enjoyed showing me her own versions of kickboxing and down dog. (I wish I could do it as well as her!)
Alex is doing great in school and he finally is in a long term sub assignment. I miss him terribly during the week but I know it is what is best for our family. I'm proud of all that he does to take care of the kids and I.
I feel truly blessed. Now if I could just find a cheap car...
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
3 comments:
I have a ton of admiration and respect for the husbands, wives and kids that can juggle family wor and school all at once. I think Heavenly Father in his wisdom thought, "you would learn valuable lessons,Zack...but it would break you. Here, have some milk". You guys are awesome. Keep up the good work!
Hang in there! I hope all is well now and you have been able to catch a break!
Kristi, you have the happiest babies ever! I love how involved you are with them, it totally shows! Love you!
Post a Comment