BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jog

So, where have I been? That is a very good question. I'll start at the beginning and when I get to the end, I'll stop.

I spent the lasts three weeks on family vacation, otherwise know as PJY Hoopla 2011. I'll start with the first week and maybe break this into a few post so I don't over load your brain.

We started out in Utah to spend some time with Alex's family. On the way up we had some car trouble. We ended up needing a new timing belt, a new chain thing, and a new radiator. This is why I hate Newton. Anyway, there will be more on that later.

We spent the week relaxing and hanging out with Alex's parents and siblings. It was so fun. I love hanging out with them. I especially like my kids getting a chance to hang out with there cousins. While we were up there we got to go to our niece's baptism and our sister-in-laws wedding. It was really a wonderful week. So now here are some pictures for you to enjoy.


Matthew Loves the swings!
He loves the splash pad even more.
I didn't know if we'd be able to tear Hailey away from Kenna when our Utah trip was over.
I love his smiles!
Hailey matching with her cousins.
In the ski lift on the way to the wedding.
Hailey loves lemonade.
Grandma Y bought all the kids matching shirts for our day at the Homestead.
Such a ham.
Dress up time for Kenna's 3rd birthday!

0 comments: