So I know I have not been a good blogger. This time of year always seems to be the hardest time for our blog because I am a holiday Junkie. I spend everyday between October and the New years doing Holiday things and squeezing every last bit of awesomeness out of this time of year. December is the craziest because there is so many awesome things to do. I LOVE it! Here is a random sampling of what we've been up to lately. It only covers very little of what we've been doing, but I haven't been as good as I should with the picture taking.
| Last Halloween Picture |
| The elf's first day at our house. |
| We made these for our German Christmas Celebration. |
| Sankt Nickolaus, left us some awesome goodies. |
| "MOM! How many more pictures are you gonna take?" |
| Yule goats in progress for Santa Lucia day. |
| My finished Yule Goat. |
| Some where less elaborate than others. |
| Our Santa Lucia right before she passed out the orange rolls. |
| What a stud! |
| It's crazy Annie! |
| He takes his phone calls VERY seriously. |
2 comments:
The caption on the last one should just be "heyyo!"
YAY!! I love the post title ;)
I also love Matthew's face sitting on Santa's lap, it's my favorite, haha. And where is the Cat in the Hat and the inverted tree that I also assume is Seuss-related?? I want to go to there.
Thanks Kristi! I'll see you guys soon!
Post a Comment