BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Oh what do you do in the Winter Time? Part 2

I think I'm about caught up on pictures for Grandma Y. Now I might actually start blogging and write things. Or at least I'll try. You might just get more picture over kill in a couple of months. ;)

Hailey excited for her first flight

my boys :)

Matchy!

This is what it looks like when you try the same thing with 6 little boys.

they make me SO happy!

Grandma Y will probably kill me for this one.

His face was dirty before he started his birthday Sundae

Date with Uncle Steven



Notice, that is the X-men video game.


How many times should a 4 year old get to blow out candles?

Dying Eggs

The old people version of egg dying.

And another one.

And now she's helping him.

Glow in the dark egg hunt!

Creepy Easter morning picture.



Happy Easter! You can kinda see my big pregnant belly in this one.

My little stud!


I'll still never get over how gorgeous her eyes are.




Egg hunt!




This is how we wash our dishes.

0 comments: