A few weeks ago we went out to a corn maze and pumpkin patch in Apple Valley. It was pretty cool, I'd never been in one before.

Hailey seemed to enjoy herself, though she did seem weirded out that I put her on the ground *gasp* to take some pictures.
Being the amateur mom I am, I forgot to bring a hat for Hailey. So I decided to take some sage wisdom from Michael Scott and fashion her pants into a hat to keep her head from burning. Needless to say, she was not so happy about this. 
But the baby pumpkins made her happy again.
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
2 comments:
Awesome. Firstly, awesome that you put pants on her head. Secondly, awesome that you recognized the correlation to The Office :o)
Haha awesome idea with the pants. And you put your child on the ground? *gasp* Since we both thought that way, we really MUST be amateur moms!
Post a Comment