BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Devil?


And Why, you ask, would you make your sweet little 7 month old the devil?
It runs in the family:


But she had an alternate costume for grandma's sake. (This pictures for you Rachers, since I know you will see this)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love both costumes. Totally adorable!!

Carrie said...

She looks like she's having a better time as the devil. I'm just sayin...

Brett - Rachel B said...

Thats so cool Marie and Hailey have the same sense of humor. When Marie was a month old I thought she looked alot like Hailey.Lets get them together in their costumes to run-a-muck... or so we can just take lots of pictures.

p.s. it's been almost a month since you posted the disney halloween cartoon, and I still can't get the jingle out of my head!!!

Zack said...

VERY cute. Oh, and Hailey was very cute too :o)
Apparently about 48% of Californians wore their inner devil on November 4th. A little late if you ask me...