These are in the order they were taken:














I can't believe it's almost been a year! Hailey is doing so great. She can dance, high five, raise the roof, clap, stick out her tongue, and show you your nose. She cruises like an old school pro and actually took her first two steps yesterday in a desperate attempt to prove she could touch mommy's nose. She says: mom, dad, papa (grandpa), baby, dog, cheese, zipper, uh-oh, tickle, kick, what's that, what is it, bye-bye, all done, hi, and yes. (hopefully I didn't forget any, because Alex will tease me.) She also "sings." She loves to read, type on the keyboard, eat, dance and cuddle. She recently has decided she is shy, so she does not like to show off. (which makes daddy and mommy sad, because we are proud parents!) She has 8 teeth and it is finally starting to look like she might not spend the rest of her existence bald. She is such a cutie!
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
5 comments:
She is beautiful. I can't believe she's almost a year. Such a big girl! I'm just so happy for you guys, you're doing a great job with the wee lassie. No I did not just call her Lassie... ;)
I'm not teasing, but she forgot "Hi!"
She's so cute! It'll be fun to see you guys this weekend. :)
Aww Happy 11 months Hailey!! Her pictures turned out so cute!
Aw, Kristy. She is beautiful!
Post a Comment