BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lips Like Suga'

Hailey had her first sugar cookie on Valentines day. (I'm probably a bad mom) She loved it!

She had so much frosting on her face, this picture does not do it justice.

I love these overalls, although they have nothing to do with Valentines day.

Alex has been playing with the camera and he got this picture:

I love it because it is the look she has on her face 95% of the time. I just wish the coloring was right, so it would really look like her. The next one is pretty cute too.

Yeah, I am pretty much just showing off my cute baby. But I'm a mom, that's what I do.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yep, it's exactly what we mom's are supposed to do! Cute pictures of her!!

Jennefer said...

Darling, darling, darling! Love those cheeks!

Brett - Rachel B said...

good job. I like to see that mini-Alex.