BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The third greatest day of my life?

A Saved by the Bell Reunion? I think only Alex, Steven, My mom and dad, and my cousins could even possibly comprehend the joy that this video brings to my heart. I may be slightly exaggerating when I say that a Saved by the bell reunion would be the third best day of my life, BUT only slightly. (the preview before the clip is slightly disturbing though)

AND if you too find yourself jumping on the couch and screaming for joy after watching this. Here is another one to bring a little more joy to your heart.

(Sadly, I understand every joke in each of these clips.)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Kristi, I want those 9 minutes back that that first clip took from my life.

Me said...

I want to see the one with mr belding and lisa. Why dont you have those ones???

tmiller said...

I remember watching saved by the bell every Saturday! Those were the days. I am secretly excited! :)