I'm 20 weeks pregnant today, half way there. I have some pictures to post of stuff but I'll save that for later. On a really random side note, Hailey has been obsessed with the toilet lately. We personally think she is too young to potty train, but because of her obsession we decided we could buy her one of those seats that goes inside the toilet to make it toddler size. I bought it yesterday and she seriously begged to use it ALL day. Like I said, we don't really care if she does but we knew she would be excited about it. Last night before she went to bed, she used it! Seriously! She didn't just sit on it, she actually went to the bathroom. I chose not to post pictures of that because I think it is creepy when parents post potty pictures of their kids. Alex and I were both in shock though. I guess she's closer to ready than we thought. I promise to get some pictures of what we've been up to soon.
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
1 comments:
It's Seriously not too soon. Hailey is now on her way! Getting the potty chair was great. It will encourage her.
There are many girls that have potty trained by 18 months because they were ready. Crazy, I know.
Emmy loves sitting on the potty and telling me she has to go "poo poo".
Emersyn watches little boys peepee alot. I might find her standing up at the toilet one of these days to "go". lol
Take care!
Post a Comment