BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

19 month! plus some

Hailey hit 19 months on Friday. I can now use the excuse that everything takes me longer because I am pregnant, so that is why I am a few days late on blogging about it. I will also use it for my excuse in the lack of blogging. Anyway, here are some pictures of the random things we've been up to.

We went to Disneyland for papa's birthday and Hailey really wanted to ride the, "lumpalump." (elephant)

We went to the Seaside Highland games last weekend and since we've posted lots of Scotish games pictures before I thought one of a piper on the beach would be cool. It's the best we could get. You can see his pipes and he is wearing a kilt even though you can't see that.

My two loves.

Hailey giving daddy a kiss.

This is at the LA county fair. Hailey wasn't so sure about the dinosaurs.

We were the cutest flowers at the fair.

We also went to the zoo, but those pics are on my dad's camera. Hailey knows tons of words and her sentences have become more complex. The doctor was amazed by her vocabulary when she went in for her check up. She can also count to 10, sing most of the alphabet, and is starting to learn her shapes and colors. She knew most of her animals already but now she has started to learn some more obscure ones like Koalas. She sings lots of songs too and she request songs for me to sing to her. Her favorites are the monkey's swinging through the trees, "abc," and "I'm trying to be like Jesus." She has also started to say prayers and can start them on her own. She loves nursery, singing, dancing, reading, going on walks, and anything to do with water. She doesn't like to take her nap or eat her dinner. She is growing so much each day. She is so fun. She also has started to call herself sister and points to my belly when we ask where the baby is. I plan on putting up a bunch of videos this month but getting good ones are hard.
We also find out what the baby is on Monday! :D

1 comments:

Partyof9 said...

The girl's are getting so big. It's cute to read that Hailey is doing so many of the thing's that Emersyn is doing. Emersyn can count to 10 and when she sees numbers she starts counting.
I sing Emmy a couple of songs every night but she has started saying "no momma" and covers my mouth. haha
Like I have said before...it's sad that the girl's can't get to know eachother and play.
Can't wait to hear what you are having. I still say...boy.:)
Say "hi" to everyone for me.