Explaining the Mysteries of Life
Congratulations!!! That's exactly when I would have been due. I bet Hailey is so excited to be a big sister!
yay!!!! I said it before, but congrats again!!!
That big sister is a cutie pants. cutie pants! cutie pants!
Awwww!We are excited for you guys! I bet you will get to find out what it is soon,yes?I am going to guess....BOY!Can't wait to hear how things progress!:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations!!! That's exactly when I would have been due. I bet Hailey is so excited to be a big sister!
yay!!!! I said it before, but congrats again!!!
That big sister is a cutie pants. cutie pants! cutie pants!
Awwww!
We are excited for you guys!
I bet you will get to find out what it is soon,yes?
I am going to guess....BOY!
Can't wait to hear how things progress!
:)
Post a Comment