The tiny girl hit 20 months today. She's a little genius. Steven got some AWEsome video of her on Saturday and I plan on posting them as soon as I can steal the files off of his computer. If you are his friend on Facebook, he has posted them there. She can sing a few songs all the way through now. She loves (and hates) all the same things as last month. She has a great memory. She gets excited when we talk about baby brother and loves to kiss my belly, she tells me about him a lot even though I don't think she is really sure what all this baby brother talk means. She chatters ALL the time, non-stop. Most of what she says is pretty understandable. She loves to make sound effects. I think it's because Alex and I make them a lot. But lots of actions have very specific sound effects attached to them when she does them. She loves to visit friends and often will say someone's name followed by, "see them," when she wants to visit someone. She remember names VERY well, she's already better with names then I am. :) She is very gentle with other kids and loves to share. I feel very blessed for that. She also loves to help mommy cook. She runs in the kitchen and says, "cute baby help mommy." We're not exactly sure why she started calling herself the cute baby, but it's hard to say no to the "cute baby," so we know why she continues to say it. She says her last name now and it's SO cute, that will never be posted on here though. I like to keep the delusion that all of the strangers who read don't know who we are. She has also started to say her own prayers without any prompting. They go something like this, "Father grateful today AMEN!" This is getting very long, so I guess I should stop the bragging for now. ;)
I hit 5 months in the pregnancy on the 12. This pregnancy has been so different than Hailey's. I am seriously amazed by the differences. I've been sick with colds and flu's the entire time. Once I get over one thing, I have about a day before the next one hits. It's been really hard. With Hailey I never got sick. I've also had lots of body aches that I didn't have with Hailey. This baby is also way more active than Hailey was. Which is funny because the doctor said Hailey was way more active than a normal baby, I guess Alex and I just have hyper active babies. I have also have the worst sweet tooth. With Hailey I ate fairly healthy and really craved healthy food. Baby boy just wants desert, seriously that's all I want. I'm still pretty small though, and hope to stay that way until Steven's wedding in a month. We'll see how that goes with sweet tooth baby. Here's a picture for those of you who have asked.
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
3 comments:
Awww! You're such a cute pregnant lady! I love it! And YES! Hailey is a little genius and an adorable one at that! You should post videos of her reaction when your dad plays the bagpipes. THAT is my personal favorite! ; )
Aww Hailey is such a smartie! I saw those videos of her singing, sooo cute!! I can't believe you're 5 months!!! I looked huge at 5 months!!
Two things...Hailey looks like a mini-Alex (only cuter!), and you look great!
Post a Comment