BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Disneyland with some pretty awesome people

Alex's parents and one of his brother's families are in town, so we met up with them at Disneyland. Grandma Y took WAY more pictures than I did, so for all of you in Utah, you can ask her when she gets home to see more Hailey and Kenna cuteness. Hailey LOVED spending the day with Kenna and we had a lot of fun with Alex's family. I just wished they lived closer. (Notice that I said, "they lived closer," and NOT, "we lived closer." It's too cold up there. :P)

Gotta love Hailey's "smile."

Hailey and Kenna on the "horsies." (And don't forget Rachel)

I tried to get everyone's attention, I guess I don't have a very commanding personallity.

Minnie Mouse tried to kidnap Hailey because she's so darn cute.

I think this is the only picture I got with both Hailey and Kenna smiling.

1 comments:

Mike said...

How bout this - we come down 4 times a year to hang out, and you come up here 4 times a year to hang out - then it'll almost be like we're seeing each other at Sunday dinner! Brilliant!

We're trying to plan something in the Spring - but we'll see how that all goes with the new baby and all - maybe Spring 2011?! Yikes.