

We don't have the actual pictures yet, so I stole a couple from facebook. Interestingly enough it snowed on their wedding day, only for a few mins but it snowed. Even more interesting is the last time it snowed around here:
It's now a family tradition. They had a great photographer, so the pics are amazing even though it was pouring rain. I'll post them soon, along with some other interesting stuff.
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
2 comments:
That is so cool that it snowed on both of your wedding days! :)
I saw a bunch of pics on facebook as well. The reception looked so lovely!
I wish we could have been there....we will see everyone in April.
Merry Christmas!
It's a sign. It means you all need to move to a place with snow - the greatest snow on earth, perhaps. Hmmm?
Post a Comment