BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Decemberish

Team Y has had a crazy busy couple of months. I'll catch you up on some and then I will try to do better in the future.
Hailey hit 21 months.

I took my annual birthday Disneyland Trip.

Steven and Amanda got married.

I got a new camera for my birthday and have been taking lots of pictures of Alex and Hailey.

Pajama Party!

Hailey took her first walk in the snow.

We got to visit Alex's family in Utah.

We went to Disney on Ice.

Hailey got her big girl "princess bed."

And I got to have a "reunion" with some high school friends.

Lots of other stuff has happened but those are the highlights. We were so blessed last year and are looking forward to an exciting 2010.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun!! Hailey is getting so big and she is too cute! Definitely sounds like a busy month!

Partyof9 said...

Happy New Year and happy 21 months to Hailey! I seriously cannot believe our girls are going to be 2! Emmy will be 2 next weekend!

You guys really have been busy. Hopefully your last few months of pregnancy can be restful. You are gonna have your hands full!