
(When I took this picture Hailey was reading and she refused to look up, "no mommy, I reading.")
Hailey's 22 months! Yikes! Time flies. In the past two months she has learned all of her colors, the basic shapes, about a dozen songs that she can sing completely on her own, (and about 20 more she'll sing along with) and she can id some of her letters. She talks a mile a min and is getting really good at complete sentence and asking complete questions. She has the craziest memory, she remembers little things that happened months ago and she remember people really well. I think that is why she has learned so many things so quickly. She has started to make up her own games and makes us play them with her constantly. She loves to sing, dance, go for walks, go to nursery, help mommy "making cookies," (or any other cooking I will let her help me with) and go out to do things. The biggest miracle of the past month is she has finally started eating meat! She's not going to be a vegetarian after all.
I'm 7 months now, and the baby never stops moving. He's a crazy kid. We can't wait to meet him. I'll post a belly picture on Tuesday which happens to be Alex's and my third anniversary. :D
*Also as a side note, I plan on trying to start updating once a week so Grandma Y can see what's going on. I figure if I tell you this, I'm more likely to actually do it.
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
2 comments:
Yes. Update once a week so Grandma Y. can see what's going on... :)
Grandma Y appreciates it.
Post a Comment