So I realized this week I hadn't taken any pictures of Hailey in several weeks because of how terrible I've been feeling. So I pulled out my camera and she sat still and smiled. She likes to say, "Mile (smile), CHEESE!" when ever she see the camera. The only problem is my camera has a red eye flash, and as soon as that would go off, she'd move and say, "See it mommy, Hailey see it." So I wasn't able to get any good pics. I may need to turn the red eye reducer off.
Hailey hit 23 months on Tuesday. She is doing so much everyday it's hard to even keep track. (especially with how I've been feeling) The cutest thing she's been doing is telling random people, "I have a baby brother," whenever we are out. She's constantly singing and loves to tell us, "listen mommy (or daddy), I'm singing." Most of the time she also tells us what she is singing even though we know. I know I'm gonna sound like a braggy mommy but her vocabulary is super advance. It's not just me who feels that way either. Every time someone talks to her they ask me if I realize how amazing her vocab is for her age. She's learned about 10 of her letters now and when we are out and she see one of those letters, she'll point and say, "look mommy w(or whatever letter it is), w says w!(the letter sound)" It's pretty cute. I don't know where we got such a little genius but she amazes me.
I am now at 36 weeks and may be induced as early as Wednesday, we'll see how it goes. And yes, baby Fabio is still nameless. Did you expect any better considering Hailey spent 6 hours of life unnamed? He's a very active baby and he keeps me feeling worn out, sore, or sick 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time I push myself to get as much as possible done. We are so excited to meet him and I'm pretty sure Hailey is actually starting to understand what is going on because of the things she says.
I promise there will be pictures next week.
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment