The past two weeks have been crazy. Adjusting to life with two is a lot of work. I think I'm starting to get the hang of it but I've got a long way to go. Hailey turned two and she still tells people she is 18 months, or sometimes four years old. She makes me laugh so much. She has an amazing memory, she NEVER forgets anything. She learns so fast. She can already identify 18 of her letters and knows most of those letter sounds, I can't believe it! I taught kindergarten for a year and 5 year olds have a much harder time with their letters than she seems to. She also is starting to count things, she does a good job most of the time. Sometimes she adds an extra number though. :) The month before Matthew was born she decided she was no longer going to poop in her diaper and pretty much potty trained herself. In the two weeks since Matthew was born that has pretty much gone out the window though. We figured it would. She can sing about 30 songs by herself, and she speaks really clearly. She loves to sing, dance, help mommy in the kitchen, kiss Matthew, play games, go to nursery, read, go for walks, and spend time with daddy. She is a big time daddy's girl. She hates nap time, the word no, and meat. She is such a blessing in our lives and we are grateful she is ours.
Notice how she is as close to the camera as possible in all these pictures, she thinks she needs to be. Here's some pictures of our cute tiny guy, I've been told he looks like me.
I love these two pictures:
Here is what Hailey and I did to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day:
And she really is helpful. She lined all the muffin tins by herself and did most of the pouring and mixing. I pretty much measured and filled the cupcake liners. I love having a cooking buddy!
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
1 comments:
Yea for pictures! I agree that Matthew looks more like you. He doesn't look as much like Alex as Hailey did as a baby. (At least in MY opinion. :) )
Post a Comment