BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

And what's the deal with Jack's tattoos?


I am listening to the sound of the baby monitor right now, I think I have never enjoyed the sound of white noise more.

I've started couponing. I keep asking myself if the deals are worth the work.

My hair is so frizzy lately, curse this humidity.

Speaking of humidity, I found Alex and I a beautiful house in Florida that we could actually afford. Now all we need is a job and school in Florida.

Matthew got his first shiner yesterday. I was gonna take a picture this morning but it had already healed, so obviously it wasn't too bad. Big sisters can be dangerous, even when they don't mean to be.

We're going to dinner at my brother's apartment tonight. Lately I've been grateful to have such a good friendship with my brother. Also grateful that his wife puts up with me, even with my butt smacking fetish.

Hailey seems to think that time out is her free pass to do anything she wants. This means she does something she's not supposed to do and then puts herself in time out, or when I threaten her with time out she says, "okay mommy, as soon as I'm done." She is definitely my child.

Lost season 6 comes out on DVD on Tuesday. I plan on re watching it, then deciding how I really feel about it. If your a Lost fan, this should make you smile.