BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

5 months!

That's right, the tiny guy is 5 months old as of yesterday. Can't believe it's been that long. I realized today that I did not do a 4 month update. Oh well, Grandma Y saw him twice in the past month, I think she'll forgive me. :)

Matthew can roll on to his back like a pro now. He can almost get from the back to the front too. He got 2 teeth before he hit 4 months. My kids both got teeth early. He has started to "talk" like crazy. His smile makes you feel like the most important person in the world and I've actually been told that by several people, so it's not just biased mommy. He's become such a happy baby. He loves to laugh, smile, cuddle, spend time with Hailey, be held by mommy or daddy, eat, go places, and talk. He does not like to sleep, be put down, or let mommy sleep. He's such a sweet tiny guy and we are grateful to have him around.

Last week we went up to Utah for my cousin Brad's wedding. His wife is great, it was nice. We got to spend some time with Grandma Y while we were up there. We dragged her all around Salt Lake City and I think we may have worn her out. Hailey and I have been doing swim lessons, which has been pretty fun. I got a new calling, I'm the YW 2nd counselor. I'm really excited to still be in Young Woman's, I will probably cry when I finally have to start going to RS. We went to John's Incredible Pizza this week and got $40 free game tokens from facebook. It was probably the happiest day of Hailey's life. (maybe Alex's too) Today my brother and his wife came over to go through boxes in the garage. We found some real treasures and I found out that I have overcome most of my pack rat-ish ways. I'm rambling, I'm tired. I should stop before it gets worse.

I would post pictures, but I don't have them right now, so maybe tomorrow.

0 comments: