I am really starting to hate the 666 mile stretch of the 15 between me and my in-laws. Once we get there it's totally worth it, but it's a terrible drive.
I know that will inspire comments about moving to Utah, but I ♥ California!
Hailey has taken to saying, "I can't," instead of, "I don't want to." As if that is magically going to make us think that she really can't and we won't make her. That girl is too smart for our own good.
I haven't been getting enough sleep, my life has started to have the fuzzy pink boarder dream sequence feel.
I still have not named my car, it might be partly due to the fact that I let my brother borrow it for a month-ish and have not had a chance to test drive a name.
We still have not bought Hailey's birthday present. It's been 4 months.
When Matthew smiles I feel like the most important person in the world.
When I am famous I am going to make a music video of me dancing. The world will never before have beheld such awesomeness.
I love music so much, I wish I had as much time for it as I used to.
I have been reading the same young adult chapter book for 2 months now. Children take a lot of time.
Have you ever heard me rant about Twilight? I will never understand everyone's obsession, but this makes me laugh SO hard:
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
2 comments:
Love the twilight video. I am totally stealing it and posting it on my blog.
I like Twilight, but that video totally cracks me up!!
Post a Comment