At Matthew's four month check up the doctor said, "I rarely see babies this big, he's going to be a tall boy." He's in the 90 percentile for height but only 60 for weight.
I woke up early this morning to register Hailey and I for mommy and me swim lessons. I got there and there 15 mins early and there was already 200 people in line. People had even obviously camped out the night before. I thought there would be maybe 15 people ahead of me. It was crazy.
The woman behind me in said line was a little too friendly, she smacked my butt before the morning was over. She wasn't aiming at my butt, but it was still very strange.
Alex goes back to work in three weeks. :( I'll miss him.
Thursday was 50% humility and 102°. OH! MY! GOODNESS!
I've decided to apply for the Nauvoo pageant for next year. It would be a great experience for us.
Alex bought me the coolest shirt ever! Check it out!
After 3 weeks of traveling this week has been nice and relaxing.
My kids make me happy.
My husband is AWEsome.
I'm a lucky girl.
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment