BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 23, 2010

You're My Best Friend!

When Steven and I were little we did everything together. I have pictures of him in a pink tutu to prove it. We were best friends. Now I have Owlex and he has Amanda BUT he's still one of my best friends, just don't tell him that. My hope was always that when I had kids someday they would like each other as much as Steven and I did.
A few nights ago I laid Matthew on the floor so I could make dinner. Of course that meant lots of screaming. "Mom, how could you!?! You're supposed to hold me ALL of the time." Just when I was starting to feel sorry for the tiny guy, in comes Hailey with a book. "Don't cry Mafew, I'll read to you."


It's moments like these that make up for a week without sleep.

0 comments: