I love this kid! I guess I missed a few months, but I'll be brief. (I took pictures of those months, just didn't blog them.) Matthew is finally sleeping through the night! He went from no more than 2 hours in a row, to 12 hours in a row. It took a month of awful nights, but we are finally there. He loves to eat, read, cuddle with mommy, play with toys, take baths, play with Hailey, be with daddy, dance, shake his head "no," cruise around, and babble. He is REALLY close to his first steps, like within the next week close. He does not like to be hungry or let people besides mommy and daddy hold him. I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but that's what happens when you don't blog for a few months. He keeps us smiling and laughing all the time and we are grateful to have him as part of Team Y.Now, this girl is almost three! Can you believe it!?! Where did the time go? She rarely lets me take pictures that aren't candid. She is SO smart. No one who meets her can believe how smart she is. She talks as well as my kindergartners did, seriously. (in fact better than some) When I tell people things she has said to me, they often try to correct me with dumbed down versions of what she said. But she really talks like that. Some times she makes me feel dumb. ;) She is SO fun. She makes us laugh constantly. She has been such a blessing in our lives.
This shot show the bump she got on her forehead in nursery yesterday. It also shows the jar she has decided to carry around constantly. Two year olds are weird. :)
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
1 comments:
So awesome! I wish we had a trip planned for this Spring. We'll have to throw something together just for kicks :-) We gotta let the cousins hang out!
Post a Comment