BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Goodbye


2010! Hello 2011!
This onesie pretty much sums up our year. Our first year with two has been crazy. We have grown a lot as a family. It's been one of the hardest years of my life, but definitely one of the most rewarding. The past three months has been crazy and SO fun. I sort of hit my goal to post once a week in 2010. I just noticed I had exactly 52 post in 2010, so it kinda counts. I have tons of awesome pictures to share but I know if I try to play catch up I will never get around to actually blogging. So, I will start from today and catch up as I can along the way.
I am restarting my goal to post once a week, and I also plan on posting more videos of my adorable kids!
Here is some random sweetness from December:
Yes, we let Hailey stay up until midnight. We may be crazy.
This kid never stop smiling. I just need to remember to take some pictures of him when he hasn't just eaten.
Happy New Year!

1 comments:

Mike said...

I'm pretty sure he likes whatever he just ate. :-) So darn cute!