AKA More pictures than you've ever wanted to see of the kids.
My kids birthdays are 4 days apart. So for now combined parties are their lot in life. That may change someday, but for now (while they still won't complain) it's what they get. This year Grandma Y, Grandpa Y, and Alex's brother's family all came down to celebrate with us. They arrived on Wednesday, we went to Disneyland on Thursday, the LA zoo on Friday, had the kids party on Saturday, and then died from exhaustion on Sunday. ;)
So without out further ado, here are some pictures of our adventures.
Hailey LOVES carousels!
Hailey and her cousin Kenna were SO cute together!
Do you know how hard it is to get two 2 year olds to look at the camera and smile? I do.
I was quite surprised to find that Hailey loved the tea cups!
I love this picture! These kids make me so happy!
Hailey and Kenna in the cute matchy shirts Grandma bought for them.
I love this kid!
ALMOST got two smiles! At least they are both looking.
Matthew using his mad pointing skills to show me the elephants. He was quite impressed by them.
Hailey like to make funny faces with daddy. I took about a dozen of these. I'll only post two. :)
Hailey spent the whole day doing, "like Damara does."
This is my cute nephew, Tyson. Look at his beautiful eyes! Such a cutie!
Have I ever told you how much I love this kid!?!
There's more, but I'll save them for another post.
1 comments:
Matchy shirts for Kenna and Hailey: cute!
Matchy faces for Alex and Hailey: Impressive, but strangely disturbing.
Post a Comment