Yesterday we went to the Cherry Festival with Amanda's family. It was really fun. We started out watching Mini Kiss, which is a Kiss cover band that is made up of midgets. Hailey is apparently not a Kiss fan though, so we only watched for a little while. Then we checked out all the vendors.
Here's my hot husband being a rock star.
After that we got to see Air Supply. It made me think of when I was a kid and my parents would put on their CD (or maybe it was a tape, yikes!) and dance around the living room. I am not sure if I should be proud or ashamed that I knew all of their songs except two.
Matthew mostly danced around and fed me Kettle Corn while we watched. But he also liked to sit in Hailey's princess chair and read. This is what happens when you have an older sister.
I think it may be time to get him his own chair. Air Supply sounds almost exactly the same. They just look old and gross. They walked around the audience for a while and there was all these old ladies who were DYING to touch them. They walked past us a few times, but lucky for them I am not creepy or old, so I did not touch them.
Hailey seemed to like their music a lot! She was dancing like crazy. Here is some awesome video of her mad dancing skills. She definitely takes after her mommy and daddy in that area.
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment