I know 15 months is a little old for "baby's first hair cut," but my babies grow hair VERY slowly. I was not a bald baby, I blame their daddy. On Sunday I was playing with Matthew's hair and realized I could make a little pony tail with the curls in the back. It was time. So here are some before and afters of the tiny guy.
He started to look a little fearful when he saw the scissors.
Both the kids only get curls in the back at the base of their heads, it's strange.
He can see again!
No more curls. He looks even more like a little kid and less like a baby. I love it and hate it all at the same time.
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
1 comments:
first haircuts are so hard. Dont feel bad..He has way more hair at 15 months than Wesley did. I love the curls, but he looks super cute after the cut! :-)
Post a Comment