BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wouldn't you think my collections complete?

Happy birthday Grankey! My mom turned 52 today, she is now old. I hope I'm as cool as she is when I'm 52.

Hailey has been carrying the tinker bell tea set Grandma Y bought her all over the house. She even has it by her bed when she sleeps. She also carries around her, "collections" (pretty sure it's a Little Mermaid reference), which is a wipes box that is filled with all of the play food my Aunt Jackie bought for her. Whenever she has a spare moment she sets up the tea set with the food and offers Matthew and I, "samples." Mostly what she feeds us is, "Christmas Jenga."

Matthew has learned his animal sounds and proudly tells them to everyone. It's pretty cute except for when the bread is being passed in sacrament and he is reading his Jesus book and sees the sheep and proudly starts shouting, "BAA! BAA! BAA! BAA!" as loud as possible.

Whenever we are in the car one of the kids will shout, "YAY!" and the other one will repeat it. This is follow by a rousing chorus of yays, all the way to wherever we are going. It makes it all worth it.

My first beehive adviser passed away this weekend. She is a lady I love and admire so much. I hope someday I can be as amazing of a woman as she was.

About two months ago Matthew and Hailey started actually playing together. I love it. They have always loved each other, but this has made them best friends. It has also made them partners in crime, so I guess it's a double edged sword.

My best friend (after Alex, of course) moved to China for a year. I miss her.

Since vacation, we've been busy busy busy. Almost every weekend has been a party, but I've been too tired to blog it. I have some great pictures though.

I have discovered snow ice, but the closest place to get it is 30 mins away. If you live in an area with a high Asian population, go find a place to get some. I promise you, it will be worth it. It's one of the best things I have ever tasted.

Alex is still as hot as ever. :)

I'm happy, I'm tired, but mostly just happy.

0 comments: