So, I kind of have dropped the ball on blogging. I never even finished our vacation! Life has just been busy. So without further ado, here are some pictures of our tiny family being awesome.
 |
| Next we were off to the Pacific Science Center. |
 |
| It was probably the highlight for the kids. |
 |
| Matthew loved the butterfly house, Hailey was scared of it. |
 |
| I love my hot husband! |
 |
| The kids loved all the hands on stuff. |
 |
| We also went to the Sci-fi/Music experience, but it was too boring to merit pictures. |
 |
| MORE MONKEY! |
 |
| I got to go inside a B-17! My grandpa was a WW II tail gunner, this was one of the highlights for me. |
 |
| We're in a black bird, even though you can't tell. |
 |
| By the way, this was the Air and Space Museum. |
 |
| Air Force One! |
 |
| This is what Seattle looks like underneath. It's a whole city literally built on garbage. |
 |
| Space Needle! |
 |
| KRISTI(ne) Falls |
 |
| How many waterfalls are we up to? |
 |
| Snow! This was supposed to be our beautiful nature walk to the reflection lake at Mt Rainer. The lake was frozen. |
 |
| And this is what Mt Saint Helen's looked like. Thank you fog. |
|
After that we headed home. My parents took the kids from San Fransisco and went home. Alex and I picked up the car his brother let us borrow from my Uncles in SF and then headed back to Utah, and from there a very slow tedious trip home in my stupid dumb car. We made it home safe, but TIRED! I think it took us longer to recover than it took the kids. :) My car is now fixed again, and we have been having lots of fun which I will hopefully blog about soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment