BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lil Brudder

Steven Graduated from college a week after Kayla was born. So that was our first big family field trip.

I am so proud of him!

Steven has been my best friend all my life. (At least until I met Alex, but Steven's still second place) I feel so lucky to have a brother that has always been such an awesome friend. He has always been such a good example to me. I don't tell him this nearly enough, but I feel so blessed to have him.

As I watch Hailey and Matthew play, fight, learn, and grow, I have complete deja vu. They are SO much like Steven and I. And it brings a smile to my face.

Congratulations Steven! I love you!

He some how weaseled his way to being the very last person called up. Not that it mattered, he was a foot taller than everyone else graduating.





I could make some really great short jokes right now. But I will refrain...


0 comments: