...Except Grandma came here. Grandma Y came and spent a few days with us so she could meet Kayla. It's always so fun to have here visit. I think we always wear her out though. It always seems like we are over the top busy every time she is here. Or maybe we are just always over the top busy. Either way, I think she was exhausted by the time she left. She did, "Grandma Camp," with Hailey and Matthew and they loved it. She also got to go with us to swim lessons and a couple of parties. I wish we got to see her more! She didn't let me get many pictures of her though.
| I love Kayla's face in this one. |
| Dressed up in the cute Indian clothes Grandma Y made them. |
| Kayla and Matthew were SO happy to have their pictures taken. |
| We love you, Grandma! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment