
Hailey hit 14 months on Saturday. Here's some mile stones.
-She has 11 teeth now.
-She can run pretty darn fast.
-She says more than 30 words. (I made a list of 34 this morning but I'm not sure if I missed any) SHE LOVES TO TALK!
-She is getting good at following directions.
-She knows where several of her body parts are.
-She sleeps very well.
-She will eat mostly anything, she is even finally eating meat and drinking milk.
-She likes: to talk, read, sing, dance, go for walks, take naps, play on mommy and daddy's bed, eat, take baths, push her own stroller, jewelry, help with the dishes, take pictures, and make people laugh.
-She doesn't like: to be told no, car trips that are longer than 2 hours, to sleep anywhere that isn't her crib, when mommy won't let her walk at the market, and wearing clothes.
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
3 comments:
Awww she is sooooo cute! She is getting so big. Pretty soon you will be old like me! HAHA
Happy mothers day to you too. Thanks I appreciate it.
I don't like to sleep anywhere but in my crib either. She knows what's good for her
Post a Comment