BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Owlex Dear!


I love this man! I love him because he is an awesome husband! I love him because he is an awesome daddy! I love him because of his strong testimony. I love him because he helps me to be a better person. I love him because he is as nerdy as me. I love him because we can talk for hours on end about dorky things like our personal theories on time travel. I love him because he is always willing to do the dishes. I love him because in areas where I lack, he helps me. I love him because he's the only person I feel totally comfortable just being me with. I love him because he makes me laugh. I love him because we have the same taste in everything. I love him because he is the sweetest person I know. I love him because he is brilliant. I love him because he never puts on a show. I love him because he is sarcastic. But most of all, I love him because he is my best friend. Happy Birthday Alex!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Owlex!

Brett - Rachel B said...

Happy Birthday! What a perfect family and a lucky baby!

Mike said...

Hey - he promised me that he was MY BFF. Is it possible to have TWO BFF's?