Saturday we finally bought Hailey her birthday present, San Diego Zoo passes. It was a couple of months late, but she's one, she'll never know. :P We had so much fun! My parents, Steven, and Amanda came with us. Hailey loved it!
Her only tearful moment of the day was caught on camera, and being the bad mom I am, it makes me laugh. "But mom, I don't want to have fun!"
She really loved the koi pond.
This is a reenactment of a childhood picture Steven and I took with the Beardwoods.
Hailey loved the petting zoo.
She especially loved exhibits like this one:
We really had a great day.
It's a good thing we got passes though because that zoo is huge and we didn't get to very much of it. Mostly because the day way spent like this:
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
1 comments:
Just thought I would drop in for a peek. It looks like Hailey is having lots of fun exploring the world and she is adorable!
Post a Comment