I know I'm a slacker, it's been a crazy month though. Things have finally settled down (more or less) because Alex is back to work. We have been all over the place this month. And I will try to blog about it sometime.
Hailey now has enough hair that she actually has curls in the back. It's pretty darn cute and I no longer feel like she will always be a baldy. :D She has started to talk non stop. She gestures and uses enough real words to make it clear that she thinks she is saying sentences. She knows tons of words and has started to use ones that we have not specifically taught her but she has picked up from us talking. She also is doing short, "sentences." "Let's go," "more _____," "come on," and several others. I've trying to get video of her talking and gesturing because it is hilarious but when she sees the camera, she stops and smiles. She follows instructions, (except no) and always does the "victory dance" when she has done something she is proud of. She loves to dance, sing, read, play in water, jump on things, and learn new things. She does not like to be told no, get dirty, cuddle, or stay up late. (she is her father's daughter) She grows so much each day that it amazes me.
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
1 comments:
Sweet! Our girl's are getting so big. It's too bad they can't hang out. :(
Emersyn is talking a bunch too. I sing to her every night and she does these cute faces while I sing and she sings with me. Gotta love this age.
Good to hear from you on my blog!
Post a Comment