BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sad Day!

Recently I found out they are remaking one of my favorite 80's movies, "Girls Just Want to Have Fun." As if this news wasn't bad enough on it's own, it is also going to be staring Miley Cyrus. I am now in a state of mourning. Just in case you have never seen the original one in all it's glory and as a tribute to it's awesomeness, I have found you this clip.

Now go watch the movie and your life will be complete.

4 comments:

April and Jason said...

ya know...I have never seen that movie! I just might have to now!

Mike said...

I want my 2 minutes back

Brett - Rachel B said...

that is disturbing. What are they gonna do next- remake the 10 commandments and replace charleton heston with the jonas brothers? so wrong.

Rob said...

I hadn't seen this up until about two months ago when Rebecca showed it to me. Classic!!