Hailey is 17 months. Our church starts at nine. Lets just say we aren't always on time for church. Last Sunday we were all ready for church and it was looking like we might be on time. I should have known better. I looked away for just 2 mins, (which I discover more and more is an eternity in baby years) and I hear this evil laugh. I look up and what do I see? Hailey has climbed up on the kitchen table and found the permanent marker that someone left out. Before I can stop her, the whole front of her white shirt is covered. (It is in the wash getting bleached as we speak, cross your fingers for us.) It was one of my favorites. :( I then frantically went looking for a clean dress, luckily she has had a recent growth spurt, so she fit into one she had never worn. The benefit to you is that the new dress looked so cute on her that I decided to post pictures. I have also included some random pictures of our adventures from the past week.
My cousin Rach picked it out, she has great taste.
Hailey's new favorite thing to do is get as close to the camera as possible.
Rocking the sing star mic.
This T-rex is in a library, probablly the coolest library ever.
She apparently loves ATVS.
As for the rest of our travels this summer, those will have to wait... until I finally get around to it OR worms have ears. Soon, I promise.
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
3 comments:
Yes, a lot can happen in 2 minutes. I hope it comes out for you!! Or you find an equally cute shirt! Haily is way too cute. 1 more month til nursery!
Nursery is actually 3 Sundays away... but who's counting? :)
Evil laugh? You mean like the one Alex uses after he completely annihilates someone in Mario Kart?
Post a Comment