BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Daddy Daughter Date Night!


Since Matthew got here we realized Hailey needs some one on one time with both Daddy and I. So we decided it was time to start having a monthly daddy daughter date night. Last night was their first one. All day leading up to it Hailey talked excitedly about it. I doubt she had any idea what it meant besides spending time just her and daddy, but that prospect was very exciting to her. He took her to some of her favorite places: Barnes and Noble, Chuck E Cheese, frozen yogurt, and on a walk around the neighborhood. (and yes Barnes and Noble is one of HER favorite places, she loves books.) She was so happy when she got home, she couldn't stop talking about it. Even when she woke up this morning it was the first thing she talked about. I'm so glad that I have such a great husband who loves our daughter so much. I am so blessed! As for me, I got to hang out with this guy:

Yep, I adore him. I'm a lucky girl.

2 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

She looks like a porceline doll in that picture. Infact... are you sure she's not one?

Mike said...

I remember my first date with Kalli - when we pulled into the Arctic Circle parking lot, she yelled "I'm on a date with my daddy!!!" - Some of the best memories, ever.