BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

One Month and Easter!

Matthew hit one month yesterday. That month seriously flew by. He started smiling last Friday and has the cutest smile. I've yet to catch it on camera. He loves to sleep, eat, and cuddle. He does not like having dirty diapers or hearing Hailey cry. Hailey adores him and wants to play with him all the time. Some time I will have to post a video of her singing to him.
This month has taught me a lot. I've learned a lot about myself and a lot about raising two kids. I know I still have a lot to learn. I have my days when I feel like I've got this down and my days when I think I will never be able to handle it. I'm sure time will make me into a seasoned pro. :)
Easter weekend was great between conference and spending time with my family and our adopted family.
On Saturday we dyed eggs. Hailey loved it, she was a total mess!

We took a group picture with all of our master pieces.

the front and back of my dad's nerd egg:


Our first family picture since the hospital:

Hailey's Easter basket:

Yes, the Easter Bunny brought her scriptures AND it is what she has been asking for. She loves them! especially since they have a pink case.

Matthew moves so much even in his sleep that it was nearly impossible to get a good picture of him. This is as good as it gets.

I love Hailey's Easter dress!

She loved hunting eggs.



Last but not least Matthew experienced his first earthquake on Easter, and slept right through it. It was crazy though.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi! Not sure if you'll see this comment, but it is the thought ;) I'm making a blog (under construction) and linking to my fam and friends =) Catching up your cute family! I can't believe Hailey has turned out so cute... well yea I can but I mean she and Matthew makes the Gerber baby look ugly haha! I think it is so cute you got her scriptures in pink!!! Look at that easter basket... not spoiled, just very loved =) Glad your life is going so well!