BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Oh Biff, how I miss you!

So my cars transmission died. It's in the shop being rebuilt right now. But it brought back some sad memories: the day Biff died. For those who joined my life after 2006, Biff was my first love. Biff and I met when I was 14. And it was not love at first sight, I thought he was too old for me. When I turned 16, in 1999 I came around. We fell in love and from that time on Biff and I went everywhere together. Biff and I had some great times together. The more time we spent together the more I loved him. As time went by His health started to fail. When I moved to Utah in 2006 his health was too poor to make the trip with me. It was the first time we had been separated in 7 years. I missed him. Later that year when Alex and I were down in California I told him he had to meet Biff, it would be Alex's first and last ride with Biff. It would also be my last. Within a couple of weeks my parents called to tell me the sad news, Biff was gone. My heart was broken. I will never love another car like I loved Biff.

I love you Biff.
(Also Biff is the sexy Honda, NOT the crappy mommy mobile in the background. The mommy mobile in the background is my current car)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh yes! I, too, had many great memories with you and Biff! RIP Biff! Remember when you hit that guy with your car on the way to the dance?

Carrie said...

You hit someone with your car?!Sounds like someone else has a lasting memory of Biff...

Kristi said...

Carrie, that story is highly exaggerated. And Rachel, you are a punk. :P

Steven said...

Penelope was better