Happy Cinco De Mayo! We were going to celebrate by having some tasty homemade Mexican food but I think my mom may be bringing home pizza, so that's out. Instead we will pretend that we had tasty homemade Mexican like every good Southern Californian will be doing tonight.
Matthew hit 2 months today. I have now proven that I can keep two children alive for two months. I think we will be okay. He's our cute little chunky monkey. He's sweet, smiley, and giggly. (As long as he is well fed, has a clean diaper, and is being held) His smile melts my heart. He loves to giggle, smile, try and talk, be held, and eat. He does not like to be put down or sleep. I will post pictures soon.
This last weekend my cousin Jed got married up in the bay area, so we made a quick trip up there. And by quick I mean we drove up Friday evening and drove back Sunday. All this with a 2 year old and a 2 month old. We may be crazy. It was really fun though, and both of the kids did pretty well. It has been a while since that many of my cousins were all in the same place at the same time. The wedding was nice and I am so happy for Jed and Laura.
My parents all dressed up for the wedding. Don't they look cute? (read: dorky)
Jed and Laura. &hearts
Team Y! Man, I need a good night sleep!
Mi Familia, Amanda looks up to no good, as usual.
All my cousins minus the 10 that weren't there.
Every wedding should end in a knife fight.
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment