BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 24, 2010

If Ye Be Brave or Fool Enough

Last week was SO busy but so fun. Sometimes I think I may be crazy for going out in public with a 2 year old and a 2 month old but it's the only thing that keeps me sane. I'm not sure if Alex and I are brave to take them out or just plain crazy but last week was a fun adventure.
Some cutie pig tales on our tiny girl.
The ultimate toy story mania show down.
Three of my favorite people just got older.
Matthew is very worried about his fathers mental state.
Hailey in Daddy's birthday sombrero from Chevy's. "I look SO pretty mommy!"
Knotts!




It only looks like she likes this ride.

She seriously NEVER sleeps in the car.
Disneyland!

I love this onesie.


Go Team Y!

0 comments: