


Alex is 25 today! Quarter of a century, crazy! I'm glad that four years ago I found myself such an incredible guy to spend eternity with. He's the best friend I could ever ask for. He's a great husband and father. Everyday I feel blessed that I have him in my life. So here is a list of 25 (I could do more, but I know you don't really want to hear the 8 million things I love about Alex) things I love about Alex: (in no particular order)
1. His love for the gospel.
2. How much he adores our children.
3. The way he dances.
4. His love for all things dorky, including me.
5. His sense of humor.
6. How much he can make me laugh.
7. How much Hailey and Matthew adore him.
8. He's always willing and ready to wipe a nose, tear, or a bum.
9. He makes up for the things I lack.
10. He sings along with the radio.
11. He loves to read.
12. My family loves him.
13. Even though he's shy, he's totally fine doing embarrassing things, as long as I join him.
14. How dedicated he is when he sets his mind to something. Seriously, when the homemade chocolate chip cookies are right in front of him, how does he resist just trying a bite?
15. He wears shorts even when I am all bundled up.
16. How easy it is to talk to him.
17. His crocked smile.
18. He's so easy going.
19. He does the dishes.
20. He has a great voice.
21. How much he loves me.
22. He's brilliant.
23. He's the sweetest guy I've ever met.
24. He's always ready to help me with anything.
25. How much better he seems to become everyday.
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
1 comments:
You guys are awesome. Happy 25th dude! Here's to another 25 x 3
Post a Comment