So I'm totally into naming cars. I'm sure you probably figured that out with my Biff post a couple weeks ago. BUT I have never christened the mommy mobile because frankly, it's ugly and I didn't want to waste a name. I did try a couple of times but nothing seemed to fit. With that said, we just sunk a lot of money into getting the stupid car fixed and I've been driving it for three and a half years now. So I have decided it has earned it's name. I'm having trouble though, nothing seems to fit. I am open to suggestions but they must fit the following criteria:
1) MUST be a boys name, this is the most important of my standards.
2) It should be unusual, "Frank" "Mark" "John" or any other common name is unacceptable.
3) It should preferably come from one of the following sources: "Back to the Future," "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure," "Star Trek," (but only next generation or voyager) A math book, or the name of an 80's new wave band. (any source comparable might work)
4) It should not be a name that is too cool for the car. I don't want to regret having wasted the name when I have a cool car again someday.
So please feel free to give me some ideas!
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
5 comments:
Archimedes!
Zimmerman?
How about Frakes? As in Johnathon who played No. 1 in ST:NG and carried that show despite the big name talent? Carried, get it huh? Do ya? Huh?
I have to admit, not familiar with any of those movies except Back to the Future but it's been a long time since I've seen that.... so how about McFly? :)
Warf or Bono
Post a Comment