Labor day weekend is always so much fun. We spend the whole weekend playing games, watching movies, and eating delicious food. It's probably our most relaxing weekend of the year. And this year was no exception. Also, I'm pretty sure that the fact that my 50 year old parents still participate in "sleepovers" makes them the most awesome parents ever. Matthew hit 5 months on Sunday and Hailey will be 2 1/2 on Thursday but those things will get another post. See that Yahtzee game on the chair? It was Hailey's constant companion this weekend.
The kids loved swimming.My babies are cute.
Matthew's new favorite thing to do is stick his tongue out. He loves the laughs it gets.
He's also discovered the camera, so I now have lots of pictures of him reaching for it.
Hailey trying to sneak some snacks.
Amanda still thinks she's too cool to match Ino and I. Little does she realizes the awesomeness she is missing out on.
I love my Ino, and my Davin, even if he is trying to ruin our picture.
I love how happy he looks.
Everyone is actually looking at the camera, I don't know that I can say anything else nice about this picture. :pMy kids hanging out with Auntie Ino.
This picture makes me smile.
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment